A unique summit magic
Wide panorama from every angle
Who counts the peaks, names the names? The Maierl and its chalets offer a unique panorama of the mountains of the Kitzbühel Alps and the "Sperten Tal". To the northwest stands the majesty of the "Wilder Kaiser", the "Grieß" and "Sonnberg" mountains greet you from the southwest, while the small and large "Rettenstein" mountains to the south invite you to take part in leisurely to ambitious hiking tours. The "Spertental - Rettenstein" nature reserve allows for extensive hikes, ski tours with professional guides and mountain tours in a natural environment of breathtaking beauty.
- Check-In: from 4.00 p.m.
- Check-Out: until 10:00 a.m.
- All prices are per person/night, incl. breakfast.
- The minimum booking period in summer is 3 nights.
- The minimum booking period in winter is 5 nights.
- Children up to/including 2 years are free of charge.
- For bookings with children from 3 to 14 years of age, please contact our reception on +43 5357 2109 - 0 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- The use of bathrobes, towels and bed linen are included.
- Free use of swimming pool, sauna and steam bath (for house guests).
- Free parking in the underground car park and outside parking spaces (limited number).
- Free wi-fi throughout the house, including rooms and chalets.
- For dogs there is a charge of € 15,- per night.